Media & Awards
- Thumbtack — American K9 Training Services wins 2017 Top Pro award
- Rochester Award Program — American K9 Training Services Receives 2012 Best of Rochester Award
- U.S. Commerce Association (USCA) — American K9 Training Services Receives 2011 Best of Rochester Award
- American Express OPEN Forum — Soldier Turned Entrepreneur: The Story of Tommy Doehler
- AllBusiness — Dog Trainer Looks to Marketing to Increase His Revenues
- AllBusiness — One Iraq Veteran’s Journey: From Marine to Entrepreneur
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
American K-9 Training Services Receives 2011 Best of Rochester Award
U.S. Commerce Association’s Award Plaque Honors the Achievement
NEW YORK, NY, December 15, 2011 — American K-9 Training Services has been selected for the 2011 Best of Rochester Award in the Dog Behavior Training category by the U.S. Commerce Association (USCA).
The USCA “Best of Local Business” Award Program recognizes outstanding local businesses throughout the country. Each year, the USCA identifies companies that they believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and community.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2011 USCA Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the USCA and data provided by third parties.
About U.S. Commerce Association (USCA)
U.S. Commerce Association (USCA) is a New York City based organization funded by local businesses operating in towns, large and small, across America. The purpose of USCA is to promote local business through public relations, marketing and advertising.
The USCA was established to recognize the best of local businesses in their community. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations, chambers of commerce and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to be an advocate for small and medium size businesses and business entrepreneurs across America.
SOURCE: U.S. Commerce Association
U.S. Commerce Association